- Resetting Wifi settings. This will allow you to connect your Aurora to a new network.
- While the software is running (after 1-2 minute bootup sequence) press the Effect Select and Power buttons together and hold for about 5 seconds. The wifi status LED will light up. Once the LED lights up, release the buttons. Do not hold the buttons for more than 10 seconds or the pairing information will be reset (see below, Soft Reset).
- To setup your Aurora on a new network, you do not need to delete your Aurora. Begin the setup process as if the Aurora is new:
- iOS: Settings --> My Devices --> Add --> Aurora. Once you finish provisioning the Aurora to a new network, you can leave the settings.
- Android: + button --> Add an Aurora. Once you receive the message "Waiting for Aurora..." you can cancel the setup.
- Soft Reset. This will reset wifi and all pairing information, although will keep your saved Effects.
- While the software is running (after 1-2 minute bootup sequence and the Panels show the last selected Effect) press the press the Effect Select and Power buttons together and hold for about 10 seconds. The wifi status LED will light up after about 5 seconds and start flashing after about 10 seconds.
- Factory Reset. This will reset your Aurora to factory settings, deleting WiFi settings, pairing information, and saved Effects. Factory Effects will be restored.
- Disconnect power to the Aurora. Then hold the Effect Select and Power buttons together and reconnect the power without releasing the buttons. After about 7 seconds, the wifi status LED will start to flash rapidly. Once the flashing begins, you can release the buttons. You must then wait about 3 minutes for the Aurora to reset itself to factory defaults and boot up.
Have more questions? Submit a request