How to Set Up your Nanoleaf Essentials with eeroUpdated 6 months ago
Note: we have sunset our previous cloud-to-cloud integration with eero for sharing Thread Credentials. We now rely on Android and iOS Thread Network sharing methods that securely store your Thread credentials on your mobile device.
- A compatible eero device that supports Thread on version 6.15.0+
- The eero mobile app with version 6.30.0+
- Mobile device on the eero network
- Nanoleaf App with version 9.0.0+
- Ensure your eero App and network are updated to the required versions
- Open the eero app at least once until the main screen loads
- Switch to the Nanoleaf App
- If you have not setup your Essentials, do so normally and they will join the eero network (or the preferred Thread network if you have multiple Thread networks with known credentials)
- If you have already setup Essentials and they are not on a Thread network, go to More > Thread Network and follow the prompts to add them to your eero Thread Network
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Contact us if you still need help.