Requirements for setting up the Nanoleaf Light PanelsUpdated 2 years ago
Router and network requirements:
- The router is broadcasting a 2.4GHz network
- The WiFi network is using WPA/WPA2 security
- The router is configured for any of the WiFi modes a/b/g/n
- The router is compatible with Bonjour (mDNS)
- Android OS 5.0.1 or higher
- Location services are turned on (location services are required for Wifi scanning and discovering the Light Panels. These can be disabled once the Light Panels are connected in the app)
- For best results in setting up, please forget your 5GHz network (if applicable) and turn off Bluetooth. You can re-enable these once setup is complete
- iOS 9.0 or higher
- Signed into iCould using their Apple ID.
- iCloud keychain enabled
- Allowing the home app to have access to location
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Contact us if you still need help.
Was this article helpful?