By activating the hotspot mode on the Nanoleaf Shapes, the controller will begin to broadcast its own wifi, but with no internet connection.
- Press and hold the rhythm as well as the power for 30 seconds.
- All 6 buttons on the controller will begin to flash 5 times, indicating that the hotspot mode has been activated and is being broadcasted.
- To proceed the pairing process, navigate to the wifi settings on your device. The Shapes wifi will appear in the list of available networks as Nanoleaf Shapes ####.
- Tap on the Shapes to connect to its wifi
- Open the Nanoleaf app > open the menu > navigate to device> tap on plus icon to add new device> select Shapes.
- You will find the Shapes as available device listed with a magnifying glass. Selecting the Shapes will prompt you to input the pairing code of the Shapes and hit done.
- A confirmation page “Set Up Complete” will appear on the screen, pressing “Next” at the top right corner leads to the “Name Your Device” page.
- You can rename the Shapes and hit “Next” at the top right corner which will lead the you to the last set up page “Configure Your Device” to match the orientation of the Shapes configuration on screen with the users installation.
- By clicking “Next” the pairing process has been completed.