By activating the hotspot mode on the Nanoleaf Shapes, the controller will begin to broadcast its own wifi, but with no internet connection.
Please note before setting up turn on the 'Location' setting on your phone first.
- Press and hold the rhythm as well as the power for 30 seconds.
- All 6 buttons on the controller will begin to flash 5 times, indicating that the hotspot mode has been activated and is being broadcasted.
- To proceed the pairing process, navigate to the wifi settings on your device. The Shapes wifi will appear in the list of available networks as Nanoleaf Shapes ####.
- Tap on the Shapes to connect to its wifi, your phone will now switch over the Shapes Wifi
- Open the Nanoleaf app > Choose ....More > navigate to Devices> tap on plus icon in the circle to add new device> select Shapes and choose to Pair
- Choose Start Pairing, Manual input, and then enter the pairing code and allow the Nanoleaf app to bridge your phone to the Shapes wifi
- A confirmation page “Set Up Complete” will appear on the screen, pressing “Next” at the top right corner leads to the “Name Your Device” page.
- You can rename the Shapes and hit “Next” at the top right corner which will lead the you to the last set up page “Configure Your Device” to match the orientation of the Shapes configuration on screen with the users installation.
- By clicking “Next” the pairing process has been completed.