No, Nanoleaf products are NOT waterproof or water resistant. Our panels and adhesives are not designed to be exposed to high levels of humidity, and are therefore not recommended to be placed in washrooms, near the sink in kitchens, or outdoors.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the triangular Light Panels and Shapes Triangles?
- Can the Light Panels and Canvas Light Squares be combined?
- Do you sell the mounting tape?
- I’m having connectivity or pairing issues
- My panels are unexpectedly turning white
- Can I expand my Nanoleaf setup? How many panels can I use with a single Controller or power supply unit?
- Are Nanoleaf panels waterproof?
- I lost my pairing code, where can I find it?
- I am in a University/Dorm/Office, can I use the panels?
- Do I need the internet or a device (phone/tablet) to use Nanoleaf panels?