The pairing code is an 8 digit code that can be found on the postcard that came with your Smarter Kit, on the back of the Controller or Control Square, or on the the PSU (Canvas and Shapes only) The pairing code is written in the following format XXX-XX-XXX or XXXX-XXXX.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the triangular Light Panels and Shapes Triangles?
- Can the Light Panels and Canvas Light Squares be combined?
- Do you sell the mounting tape?
- I’m having connectivity or pairing issues
- My panels are unexpectedly turning white
- Can I expand my Nanoleaf setup? How many panels can I use with a single Controller or power supply unit?
- Are Nanoleaf panels waterproof?
- I lost my pairing code, where can I find it?
- I am in a University/Dorm/Office, can I use the panels?
- Do I need the internet or a device (phone/tablet) to use Nanoleaf panels?