By activating the hotspot mode on the Nanoleaf Elements, the controller will begin to broadcast its own wifi, but with no internet connection.
- Press and hold the rhythm as well as the power for 30 seconds.
- All 6 buttons on the controller will begin to flash 5 times, indicating that the hotspot mode has been activated and is being broadcasted.
- To proceed the pairing process, navigate to the wifi settings on your device. The Elements wifi will appear in the list of available networks as Nanoleaf Elements ####.
- Tap on the Elements to connect to its wifi
- Open the Nanoleaf app > open the menu > navigate to device> tap on plus icon to add new device> select Elements.
- You will find the Elements as available device listed with a magnifying glass. Selecting the Elements will prompt you to input the pairing code of the Elements and hit done.
- A confirmation page “Set Up Complete” will appear on the screen, pressing “Next” at the top right corner leads to the “Name Your Device” page.
- You can rename the Elements and hit “Next” at the top right corner which will lead the you to the last set up page “Configure Your Device” to match the orientation of the Elements configuration on screen with the users installation.
- By clicking “Next” the pairing process has been completed.