Your Nanoleaf Elements can only be connected to one WiFi network at a time. The following steps will reset your Elements so they can be configured onto a new network or reset to factory settings.
Soft Reset: This will reset WiFi and all pairing information for your Elements, but will keep your saved scenes.
- Make sure that your Elements is plugged in to the wall outlet and has booted up (during bootup, all Elements steady white).
- Press and hold the Power and Plus buttons for 10 seconds. The button LEDs on the controller will start flashing rapidly.
- Release the two buttons, and after a few moments the Power button LED will remain on and steady.
- Delete the previous device from the app and proceed through setup by adding the Elements as a new device.
Hard Reset: This will reset your Elements to factory settings, deleting all WiFi settings and pairing data. Default scenes will be restored from the device memory. The Two-Way Sync feature can be used to back up and restore any custom Scenes that you've created. See below.
To perform a Hard Reset:
- Disconnect the system from power (unplug from the wall).
- While holding the Power and Plus buttons, plug the power supply back into power.
- Continue holding the buttons down until the button LEDs on the Controller light up.
- Once the button LEDs come on, release the buttons. The button LEDs will flash to indicate that a hard reset will now take place.
- The controller will reset to factory defaults and boot up.
- The Elements is ready to be set up once the Power Button LED stops flashing and the Element panels begin cycling.