Warranty & Returns
Nanoleaf Light Panels and Nanoleaf Rhythm Limited Warranty
Two year complimentary replacement of defective hardware.
Things to Know:
- Support for the app and software is always available, warranty or not.
- The warranty applies for normal wear and tear, not complete stupidity.
- If outside of the USA, Canada, European Union, and United Kingdom, your nation’s customs officials may assess duties or taxes on warranty replacements we export to you. We’d love to be able to tell your leaders to go shove it... but the last time we tried, our support team got punished. If it’s a concern for you, talk to the appropriate customs agency in your country. These costs are your responsibility and we cannot provide cash reimbursement to you for them.
- If you live somewhere remote, you might split the shipping costs with us =)
- Damage to paint is not covered under the warranty, exercise care.
- Warranty = void for second-hand goods. Goods purchased from private sellers are considered second hand, even if the listing is marked ‘new’. Buyer beware.
- Save your receipt if you didn’t purchase from the Nanoleaf Shop.
- Replacement parts are available for sale for out of warranty goods.
- If you want to return something for a cash refund, it has to be unused (not necessarily unopened) and returned within 30 days of purchase. For used product, we can issue store credit. A C$5.00 / US$5.00 / £5.00 / 5,00€ restocking fee applies to returned orders from the Nanoleaf Shop in either case.
- In the USA, Canada, European Union, and United Kingdom, we’ll pay the return shipping costs. Elsewhere, they’re your responsibility.
- If you purchased from somewhere other than the Nanoleaf Shop, the place of purchase is responsible for returns. Nanoleaf cannot accept returns for items purchased from other retailers.
If something comes up that you’re unsure about or might fall in a grey area, just ask… nicely =). We started Nanoleaf to build great products that people love, and we do our best to ensure that our customers have a great experience when interacting with our products and our team.
Late or Missing Refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is posted to your account.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at nanoleaf.me/hello.
Only regularly stocked items may be returned, discontinued and clearance items are final sale.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please open a support ticket.