Warranty & Returns
Nanoleaf Light Panels and Nanoleaf Rhythm Limited Warranty
Two year complimentary replacement of defective hardware.
Things to Know:
- Support for the app and software is always available, warranty or not.
- The warranty applies for normal wear and tear, not complete stupidity.
- If outside of the USA, Canada, European Union, and United Kingdom, your nation’s customs officials may assess duties or taxes on warranty replacements we export to you. We’d love to be able to tell your leaders to go shove it... but the last time we tried, our support team got punished. If it’s a concern for you, talk to the appropriate customs agency in your country. These costs are your responsibility and we cannot provide cash reimbursement to you for them.
- If you live somewhere remote, you might split the shipping costs with us =)
- Damage to paint is not covered under the warranty, exercise care.
- Warranty = void for second-hand goods. Goods purchased from private sellers are considered second hand, even if the listing is marked ‘new’. Buyer beware.
- Save your receipt if you didn’t purchase from the Nanoleaf Shop.
- Replacement parts are available for sale for out of warranty goods.
- If you want to return something for a cash refund, it has to be unused (not necessarily unopened) and a return requested with Nanoleaf Support within 30 days of the original purchase. The parcel must then be transferred to the courier within 14 days of a return label being provided. In the USA, Canada, European Union, United Kingdom, and orders shipped to Australian customers from Australia, we’ll pay the return shipping costs. Otherwise, return shipping is your responsibility. If return shipping is at your expense, the order must be shipped within 30 days of purchase and only after a return has been authorized by Nanoleaf Support.
- For used product, or returns outside of the shipping window, store credit will be issued in lieu of a refund. A C$5.00 / US$5.00 / £5.00 / 5,00€ / A$5.00 restocking fee applies to all returned orders from the Nanoleaf Shop in either case. Shipping fees paid when you placed an order are non-refundable.
- If you purchased from somewhere other than the Nanoleaf Shop, the place of purchase is responsible for returns. Nanoleaf cannot accept returns for items purchased from other retailers.
If something comes up that you’re unsure about or might fall in a grey area, just ask… nicely =). We started Nanoleaf to build great products that people love, and we do our best to ensure that our customers have a great experience when interacting with our products and our team.
Late or Missing Refunds
If you haven’t received a refund confirmation email, check your account statement before contacting Nanoleaf.
If a refund does not show on your statement, please contact your credit card’s issuing bank. It often takes time for refunds to post to your account (3 to 10 bank business days in most cases).
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact our support team by clicking here.
End of Life Items
Only regularly stocked items may be returned, discontinued and clearance items are final sale.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please open a support ticket.