As the hub boots up, the lights will rotate and flash. Once the lights are stable and fully lit, you should wait 5-10 more seconds before clicking the discovery button. If the hub lights still do not rotate when pressing the button after the hub has been on for a few minutes then switch it off and back on again.
Articles in this section
- I can’t see my hub in the Nanoleaf App during first time setup.
- How do I reset the Hub settings?
- How do I sync between iOS devices on the same iCloud account?
- My hub's discovery button isn't working.
- How do I reset one of my bulbs?
- My hub lights do not rotate when I click the discovery button.
- Why isn't my light turning on using the normal light switch?
- My bulbs did not pair to my hub
- Can I control my bulbs even when I’m not home?
- Can I connect more than two hubs?