The following recommendations can help your Nanoleaf Aurora achieve the best wireless range & network reception.
Best Locations for Nanoleaf Aurora:
- Place your Aurora in an open area where there are few obstructions, such as large pieces of furniture or walls. Place it away from metallic surfaces.
- Avoid placing your Aurora behind furniture or inside cabinets.
- Don‘t place your Aurora in areas surrounded by metal surfaces on three or more sides. This can cause signal issues.
- Try to place your Aurora at least 25 feet (8 meters) away from any microwave oven, 2.4 GHz cordless phone, Wifi devices, or other source of interference.
- Place your Aurora as close to your Wifi home router as possible. For best performance, keep the distance below 65 feet (20 meters) and have no more than one wall in between.