The following recommendations can help your Nanoleaf Light Panels achieve the best wireless range & network reception.
Best Locations for Nanoleaf Light Panels:
- Place your system in an open area where there are few obstructions, such as large pieces of furniture or walls. Place it away from metallic surfaces.
- Avoid placing your Light Panels behind furniture or inside cabinets.
- Don‘t place your Light Panels in areas surrounded by metal surfaces on three or more sides. This can cause signal issues.
- Try to place your Light Panels at least 25 feet (8 meters) away from any microwave oven, 2.4 GHz cordless phone, Wifi devices, or other source of interference.
- Place your Light Panels as close to your Wifi home router as possible. For best performance, keep the distance below 65 feet (20 meters) and have no more than one wall in between.