Try these steps:
- Is your Aurora powered on? If not, turn it on and try again.
- Is the white LED indicator light on the controller off? This indicates normal operation. If it’s blinking slowly, try a soft reset and try again.
- Is your smartphone connected to the same WiFi network as your Aurora? If not, connect to the same network and try again.
- Turn off the WiFi radio on your smartphone, wait ten seconds, turn the WiFi radio back on and connect to the same network as the Aurora. Try again.
- Turn the Aurora off, wait ten seconds, and turn the Aurora back on. Try again.
- Try resetting your Aurora with a soft or factory reset.