If you can see your Aurora in the App, but setup isn't working, you can try the following steps. If you can't see your Aurora, check out this article.
- Make sure your WiFi network is using WPA/WPA2 security
- Make sure you are setting up your Aurora on a 2.4GHz network, not a 5GHz network.
- Make sure your router has WiFi a/b/g modes enabled
- Make sure you are typing the password correctly (on Android)
- Make sure your router is compatible with Bonjour (mDNS)
- Make sure your SSID and network password do not contain special characters as the Aurora will not connect to the network if this is the case
- If you are using an Android device, please check that your SSID and network password combined do not exceed 38 characters as the Aurora will not connect to the network.