To control multiple sets of Light Panels from the Android app, you simply need to add another device, similar to how the first device was set up.
- Open the Nanoleaf App, then open the menu in the top left and select Devices
- Select the + icon and Select Add Device
- Your second set of Light Panels will appear in the list. Select them and you will be prompted to set them up onto your network
- After joining your network, you will be asked to input the pairing code
- Once the pairing code is accepted, you can name your new Light Panels and you are set!
Once the setup is complete, you can swipe left or right at the top of the Dashboard in order to view and control each individual set of Light Panels.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Contact us if you still need help.