Your Canvas can only be connected to one WiFi network at a time. The following steps will reset your Canvas so they can be configured onto a new network or reset to factory settings.
Soft Reset: This will reset WiFi and all pairing information for your Canvas, but will keep your saved scenes.
- Plug in your Canvas into power. After bootup the Squares will show the last scene that was playing
- Press and hold down the Power and Dim buttons for 10 seconds. The button LEDs on the control square will start flashing rapidly
- Release the two buttons, and after a few moments the Power button LED remain On and steady
- Delete the previous device from the app and setup once again
Hard Reset: This will reset your Canvas to factory settings, deleting WiFi settings, pairing information, and custom Scenes. Default scenes will be restored.
- Disconnect the Power supply from power (unplug from the wall or the panel)
- While holding the Power and Dim buttons, plug the Power Supply back into power (or the squares)
- Continue holding the buttons down until the button LEDs on the Control Square come on.
- Once the button LEDs come on, release the buttons. The button LEDs will flash to indicate that a hard reset will now take place.
- The controller will reset to factory defaults and boot up.
- The Canvas is ready to be setup once the Power Button LED turns on and steady and the squares begin cycling through different colours
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Open a ticket if you still need help.