My Nanoleaf lights have been working "alright" for a while until recently when my phone had a software update. Now the light will not connect. At all.
Regardless of what I do. I've done everything that the troubleshooting says and it will not connect.
And when it did connect after a million tries it soon disconnected soon after, literally 5 seconds and I lost control.
Why is it that I'm keep having to go through a frustrating process just to get the lights to connect periodically? The app is the most inconsistent app I've ever used in my life.
All I wanted to do was change the brightness a notch. That's it. But no apparently that's too hard for this expensive piece of equipment to do, even though it's a light fixture.
Please, for the love of god. Sort the app out. I can't keep going through this every time!
I've since connected it now, literally just doing the same thing over and over until it actually just connects. But no doubt when I open the app later on it'll just disconnect for no reason. At this point I'm starting to think it's an intended feature.
Btw if you think I'm angry. I am. I understand that stuff like this can go wrong sometimes but I feel like this app does this all the time ever since I got it which was two years ago and no update has even helped with fixing the problem. Just please, improve the connection process because my god it's the worst.
Please sign in to leave a comment.