I just stopped selling Nanoleaf to my client. User experience is crap and most of them are unable to pair or reach the device anymore:
- the android app dropped all alternative pairing methods (See, none of this is present: https://nanoleaf.me/en-EU/products/nanoleaf-light-panels/get-started/#pairing-for-android but these method were working fine)
- it doesn't work with mesh wifi networks (in which it's impossible to deactivate 5Ghz SSID)
- there is no linux app
- pairing doesn't work with any recent device (which won't let you get back to 2.4Ghz)
- the new UI put the main controls (ie. choosing a scene a lots of click/touch from home screen)
- the synchronization loose pairing
Result for me: I need to give money back to my clients and I have a lots of useless nanoleaf which I can't pair and use anymore.
AVOID THIS DEVICE UNTIL THEY PROVIDE DECENT PAIRING EXPERIENCE !!!!!
Please sign in to leave a comment.