Can I control my bulbs even when I’m not home?Updated a year ago
Currently this is only possible if you have an Apple TV. Connect your Apple TV by following these instructions:
- Connect your iOS device and Apple TV to your home network. Make sure your home network is connected to Internet.
- Sign in using your iCloud account on your Apple TV
- Sign in using your same iCloud account on your iOS device`
- Using the Nanoleaf application on your device, pair the hub and your iOS device. Make sure you add the hub in the same network as your Apple TV
- Pair the bulb with your HUB
- Verify that you can control the accessory using your iOS device
- Verify that you can use Siri to control the accessory
- Connect to a different network and use Siri to control the accessory. Make sure your secondary network has Internet connection
Note: If the ‘Connecting’ message is not shown when you click sign in on your Apple TV, try the following tips:
- Make sure you are connected to Internet
- Reset your router
- Factory reset your Apple TV
Was this article helpful?