How to setup your Nanoleaf device with Amazon Alexa
- Canvas with Firmware: 1.0.1 or higher
- Light Panels with Firmware: 1.4.32 or higher
- Smarter Hub with Firmware: 1.0.7 or higher
- iOS App Version: 1.3 or higher
- Android App Version: 1.1 or higher
- Your own Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, or similar Alexa compatible product
Setting Up (iOS or Android):
- Set up your Nanoleaf device in the Nanoleaf App
- Navigate to the Settings section in the Nanoleaf App and select Login
- Create an account or sign in (please note that this account is separate from our Web store account and HelpDesk account, so those logins will not work)
- Ensure that the scene/cloud sync button in the Nanoleaf app is enabled in the Nanoleaf app.
- In the Alexa App on your smartphone, search for the Nanoleaf skill. Select Enable
- Login with your Nanoleaf Account (the one created in step 3)
- Click Allow
- Return to the Alexa App if it does not automatically redirect.
- Discover your devices:
- Ask Alexa “Alexa, discover my devices”
- In the App, go to Smart Home tab. Scroll down and click "Discover my Devices"
- From there you should be good to go!
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Contact us if you still need help.
Was this article helpful?