I can’t see my hub in the Nanoleaf App during first time setup.Updated 2 years ago
Make sure your accessory is connected properly. The lights on top of the hub should be fully lit and the Internet cable should be plugged in and not loose. Make sure that your iOS device is also on the same Wi-Fi network as your hub. If you are still having troubles, try the following steps:
- Unplug and replug the Ethernet cable at the hub and at your router
- With a proper connection, you should be able to see the LEDs lit at the port on your router (depending on your manufacturer).
- Note, the Ethernet port LEDs at the hub are disabled by default
- On your iOS device, turn your wi-fi off and on.
- Close and re-open the Nanoleaf App.
- Switch the hub off and back on
- Factory reset the hub
Note: A hub can only be paired directly with a single iOS device. If a hub has been previously paired, it will not show under unpaired accessories in the App. To learn how to add users in HomeKit, please click here. If you would like to reset your hub, please click here.