Pair Your Umbra Lamps with the Nanoleaf AppUpdated a month ago
To ensure a smooth pairing process, please make sure you have the following things ready:
Requires iOS 13+ or Android 9.
Turn ON Bluetooth
Found on the front of this Quick Start Guide (as a QR code and 11 digit pairing code) and on the side of your lamp (11 digit pairing code)
Download and Open the Nanoleaf App
Find the official Nanoleaf App in the Apple App Store and on Google Play.
Pair your Lamp
- On the Dashboard, tap the pencil icon in the top right corner.
- Tap “Add Device +”
- On iOS: Tap the “Smarter Partners” tab and select Umbra.
- On Android: Your camera will open up automatically.
- Scan the pairing QR code or input the 11 digit pairing code.
- Pairing must be initiated within 15 minutes of the light being powered on. If this window has lapsed, take the following steps:
- Cono: Tap the power button 2 times, then press and hold it once more for 10 seconds to enable/re-enable pairing mode.
- Cup Lamp: Disconnect and reconnect your lights from power to re-enable pairing.
- You can now control your lamp with the Nanoleaf App, customize colors, scenes and more!
Optional – Pair with a Smart Home Ecosystem
Connect your lamp to a smart home ecosystem using Matter. Requires a Matter-compatible smart home hub and Thread border router and a min. of iOS/tvOS 16.5+ or Android OS 8.1+.
If you’ve performed all of these steps and your issue still persists, please reach out to the Nanoleaf support team for further assistance.