Pairing Your Remote Using HomeKitUpdated a year ago
- iOS 11.3 or higher
- Light Panels firmware 2.3.0 or higher
- A HomeHub (AppleTV 4th Gen or higher; iPad with BLE 4.0 - newer than iPad 2; or HomePod)
Pairing Your Remote in the Nanoleaf App:
- Configure your HomeHub as per these instructions.
- In the Nanoleaf App, navigate to My Devices > Add > Remote
- Select the Remote from the list
- Scan the pairing code or input the pairing code manually
- Once complete, the Remote will flash green and you will be able to configure the sides to your HomeKit scenes in the Nanoleaf App or the
You can also see this in the video below:
Please note that the rotation function is not currently available when pairing the Remote to HomeKit. To use the rotation function, you will require a Nanoleaf Rhythm and have the Remote paired to the Rhythm directly.
Didn’t find what you are looking for? Contact us if you still need help.